Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Final Cut on 2190

First, here's a thing you should watch:


Now I'm going to ask you to go take a look at my post about Final Cut on my new blog. You can read a bit about it's history and why it's important, as well as why I think students should submit their work to festivals. 

Or, if you really, REALLY don't want to go check out my new blog (which is, incidentally, a lot prettier than this one), then here are some Final Cut links that you might/should care about:

Get your tickets here (or at the HFAC ticket office)



Also, you may have some deep thoughts you'd like to share about that video I included at the beginning of this post. (transparent request for comments [good ones])

1 comment:

  1. so many questions... who are they, what audience were they performing for, why was the dad dressed up as God, and why on earth are they encouraging that poor boy in his sad attempt at channeling Elvis? and how the heck did you find this thing???
    -Lisa

    ReplyDelete