Monday, June 29, 2009

17 Again

Everybody's always hatin'.

Yes, I've been made fun of a lot for saying things like, "Wow, Zac Efron turns out to be a really good actor!"

But he is. And 17 Again was a downright entertaining film. The cast was great, the writing was almost never dull, and the story was surprisingly satisfying.

I'll admit that this isn't the kind of movie I normally pay any attention to at all, but, well...I blogged recently about this person that always gives golden recommendations. Here's to another spot-on suggestion.

For a better review, go here.

And for a beautifully awesome video I just posted, go here.

On a parting note, I hope that you take a few seconds to click on the links in my posts. I try to make them pertinent and cool, for the edifying pleasure of all of my readers, so.... Anyway, just a thought.

1 comment:

  1. 17 Again was, indeed, surprisingly good. Everyone who I forced to see it with me walked out happy and impressed. Their low expectations were exceeded. Also, Zac Efron is hot.

    ReplyDelete